Monday, January 12, 2009

A very welcome to me!

Hello everyone!

I've decided to start a blog regarding my daily rambles and events. I would normally consider myself to be an extreme introvert and I usually do not let my thoughts known. However, this is my attempt to change that as well as to keep some form of a diary for myself to enjoy later on. I have a history of disappearing into the moon quite often so once again, I'm hoping to pry myself away from my bad habit and apply myself in things on a regular basis.

For starters, a little about myself.

I've almost reached my quarter life and truthfully I'm not at the place I had imagined myself to be at this age. Perhaps I'm a late bloomer in terms of acknowledging responsibility and acquiring inspiration to move forward in life. I have switched into many majors in my post secondary to realize my final career decision into Human Resources. I'm starting school this week and I'm pretty determined to stick to it this time for I don't have many choices left and refuse to be stuck at school until I'm 40. We'll see how this battle with myself will last. In the meantime, I plan on taking a part time job at a bank for I believe will contribute well to my field. It also helps that I have several friends already working there so yes, having connections definitely makes life easier.
I've happily been in a relationship with my boyfriend for the past 6 years. He's more than I could ever ask for in a guy. Keep in mind, no one is perfect and there's always room for minor tweaks here and there but maybe it's because we've been together for such a long time, I've learned to accept him and love him for who he is. He has helped me grow and be whole. As mentioned in the movie "Juno", he is the cheese to my macaroni.
Now, what are my interests and hobbies? I do enjoy learning about a healthier living and maintaining my youth. My friends mention how I can specialize in skin care. I'm an active member of makeupalley.com and love reading about all of the latest scientific findings and getting down into the itty gritty science of it all! I'm not nearly as far in as I'de like to be but in comparison to the general public, I'm a little proud to say I do know more than most. I also just recently kicked myself out of a bad gaming addiction for World of Warcraft but I'm guessing I'll most likely get hooked into another game sooner or later. I'm seriously contemplating the purchase of Little Big Planet. I hear too many good reviews and it doesn't help that I have a friend who already owns and loves the game! Anyhow, other than that.. I'd have to say I belong to the short minded public of the superficial girls who love labels and purses. I just can't help it! I completely agree that it's just ridiculous and downright stupid spending over $1000 for a purse, I also agree that owning that type of material never makes an individual shine where it counts..despite my constant struggle between logic and emotion I'm still ashamed to say that 50% of the time, my emotions win and I enjoy it! So bare with me, it sometimes may seem as though the attic is empty but again, this blog is for whatever my choosing and if anyone might find it mildly entertaining, it would've fulfilled its purpose.

Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home