Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TiReD...

In an attempt to correct my entirely effed up sleeping schedule, I have decided to stay up all day! Unfortunately it also happens to be my first day of class starting at 6pm-9pm. So far, my day isn't looking into unicorns and rainbows for it will be one long day. To help me pass time in a more entertaining manner, this morning I tried on outfits I purchased early this winter and I'm proud to say that I've managed to come up with some nifty ideas to enhance my looks! I would definitely post up some pictures, but I haven't mastered this whole blogging sabbatical yet. It's weird because I remember myself being one of those html nerds! what had happened?! I suppose I'm completely out of practice and let's be honest. HTML is really alot of "COPY" and "PASTE". If one of you tell me that you memorize all the HTML mumbo jumbo broken english text, I will straight out call you a liar! Sure! I recall simple programming such as < src = "url"> <> etc, but for my own prides sake don't grill me into believing your really a nerd. =D I admit, one of these days when I have the strength and patience I will undoubtedly give my blog space an uplifting makeover. In the meantime, I'll gladly give credit to Mr. Douglas Bowman for this completely generic layout! TY~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home