GoooD morning!
After having so little sleep the day before, one would imagine a deep relaxing rest that would follow come the night! but I couldn't even sleep last night! I'm currently running on 4hrs so don't mind me if I'm experiencing a slight case of brain fartage. It happens time to time when I'm feeling a little over restless.
To start off today, I'de like to talk about last night! If you've read my earlier posts, you would've known that it was the first day of class. I'de like to begin by venting a little bit about my prof. He is an older...gentleman and don't get me wrong, I find some older generations to be quite charming and easy to love. Some just age gracefully while others become a tad bit senile. Now I'm not one to discriminate but I've had my fair share of experiences to know that it holds some sense of truth. I can understand to a degree as to some of the factors that may contribute to such a development but in majority, living out certain stereotypes are really our own doing. We can't control everything, but we should control what we can! Anyhow, he's a tad bit slow and it feels as though he believes everyone else is as well! As a result, the class goes by extremely slow(understatement, literally!). I understand if in history it showed a certain concept to be difficult for comprehension but c'mon now. Everyone in post secondary should know simple math and if they don't, they honestly don't belong in that classroom to begin with! Let's move along and learn something NEW!
In hopes of saving a buck or two and gaining some experience for future reference, I've been around the kitchen alot.. Last night, I made spaghetti with a premade sauce and added some personal touches, I haven't really tried it yet but it smells promising! I have long ways to go in terms of making myself a valuable candidate around the kitchen but I'm learning such simple recipes that are actually 100000000 times better than eating out. I've been eating out for most of my life and I'm just sick and tired of salty, sugary, artificial, artery clogging junk that I can't believe people have the heart to sell for people to eat. However, it is one thing to sell..and another for us to go purchase and eat so I don't blame anyone but myself. Last night, I found out that chicken wraps will now be included as one of my staples along with pho! Mmm mMMm...is it lunch time yet? I want a wrap! I also made pancakes this morning, haha yes..it was also premade "just add water" type but baby steps mon cheri, baby steps! I'll soon get into making things from scratch which I'm super excited about!
Another evening class to tackle tonite! I'm hoping that I enjoy my prof. I guess there won't be much to do about it even if I didn't cept piss n moan like a little sissy.
LoOKINg FORWARD to WARMER WEATHER THIS WEEK! hooray!
To start off today, I'de like to talk about last night! If you've read my earlier posts, you would've known that it was the first day of class. I'de like to begin by venting a little bit about my prof. He is an older...gentleman and don't get me wrong, I find some older generations to be quite charming and easy to love. Some just age gracefully while others become a tad bit senile. Now I'm not one to discriminate but I've had my fair share of experiences to know that it holds some sense of truth. I can understand to a degree as to some of the factors that may contribute to such a development but in majority, living out certain stereotypes are really our own doing. We can't control everything, but we should control what we can! Anyhow, he's a tad bit slow and it feels as though he believes everyone else is as well! As a result, the class goes by extremely slow(understatement, literally!). I understand if in history it showed a certain concept to be difficult for comprehension but c'mon now. Everyone in post secondary should know simple math and if they don't, they honestly don't belong in that classroom to begin with! Let's move along and learn something NEW!
In hopes of saving a buck or two and gaining some experience for future reference, I've been around the kitchen alot.. Last night, I made spaghetti with a premade sauce and added some personal touches, I haven't really tried it yet but it smells promising! I have long ways to go in terms of making myself a valuable candidate around the kitchen but I'm learning such simple recipes that are actually 100000000 times better than eating out. I've been eating out for most of my life and I'm just sick and tired of salty, sugary, artificial, artery clogging junk that I can't believe people have the heart to sell for people to eat. However, it is one thing to sell..and another for us to go purchase and eat so I don't blame anyone but myself. Last night, I found out that chicken wraps will now be included as one of my staples along with pho! Mmm mMMm...is it lunch time yet? I want a wrap! I also made pancakes this morning, haha yes..it was also premade "just add water" type but baby steps mon cheri, baby steps! I'll soon get into making things from scratch which I'm super excited about!
Another evening class to tackle tonite! I'm hoping that I enjoy my prof. I guess there won't be much to do about it even if I didn't cept piss n moan like a little sissy.
LoOKINg FORWARD to WARMER WEATHER THIS WEEK! hooray!
Labels: Random Rambles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home