Sunday, January 18, 2009

BarStar!

I found one that wasn't blurry! yay~!









Unfortunately, there must've been a finger print on my friend's camera..the left side turned out blurry =(

Lastnight, I went out for yummy crabs with my parents and the lover! after that, a night out on the town with my fave girls! We normally celebrate outings at a Bar and despite the fact that I normally feel as though I'm way too old for the bar scene..for pure nostalgic purposes it sometimes does make me feel young again. However the main reasons I agree to attend to these just turned 18 events is that I really enjoy dressing up in outfits that are normally unfit for the casual outing. I must live young for as long as possible until I realize that I no longer carry the energy to get ready for 2 hours, and prance about in 12cm heels for another 3 wearing more than tight fitting clothes that accentuates any bump and lump if i don't suck that in! We do dance giving it a plus 1 but then again, it's normally followed by large consumptions of sugary alcohol shots which gives it a minus 3. Not to mention, alcohol doesn't allow me to sleep! the reason why I'm writing this blog at 8:30am, ridiculous hour to be still up. Physically exhausted, but wired mentally..GaH! someone knock me out!
All in all, I must say I had a fabulous time but what makes it that much more, is coming home to the one that makes me feel most at ease with myself for who I am. The person that loves me even when I wear aladdin sweat pants and stained, ripped oversized t-shirts. His mere presence brings warmth and tranquility even to the coldest and most fervid of days. I'm feeling extra grateful to him today. Perhaps it's the alcohol talking..
in any case..
Love you boo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home