Let's be pucker'd n real.
In truth, I'm not a believer of the motto "paying for what you get" because more often than not..I've found myself thoroughly disappointed by products that have been categorized as worthy of the luxury title. The only main difference that luxury based items have over drugstore/inexpensive product is the attention to detail in the packaging which lets be honest, sums up the larger portion of the total cost of a cosmetic product. I would be lying to myself if I hadn't told you that yes, I feel FAB and GLAMOURouS when I apply a Tom Ford, YSL, Cle de Peau l/s, not to mention the minor lift in our perception of self-worth but the reality remains that the focus should be on the translation after the product has made its way back into the safe haven of our purse, hidden.
Anyways, onto the main subject of this post. I wanted to rave about the Sally Hansen's lip tint that I purchased for $2 each. Although I must say that it's more of a gloss rather than a tint of any kind because the colors are extremely sheer. However, If I had 10 thumbs, it would definitely be 10 thumbs UP in my books and here's why:
- Non-sticky gloss
- delicious rasberry/watermelon flavor/scent
- Super moisturizing
- CHEAP!
- Average longevity.
Again, I will mention it's ability to smooth and moisturize regardless of the dry/flakey condition it was prior to application. I find it more as an ultra lip smoothing treatment for the lips! mm mm mm!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home