Review: Viva Glam Gaga

I became aware of this lipstick through the many YT gurus. I'm not much of a lady Gaga fan to be honest just because I find her to be on an overly extreme end of the spectrum. I have however been on a ride of lipstick obsession and felt the need to indulge. It is a shade very close to a true pink. I have no doubtedly been on a hunt for the perfect pink for quite some time now but unfortuantely my quest still continues..it's not as flattering as I had hoped it would be on my skin tone...*lonnngg face*
Many claim that it's a wearable pink but I find that it still falls under the category of a statement color; definitely not appropriate for the professional work environment. It is a lustre finish meaning it does apply sheer but is still buildable..
*fun factor
*non drying
*signature MAC lipstick scent
*good color pay-off
Labels: M.A.C

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home