Hanskin Caviar Gold B.B Cream. A Review
What is BB cream you ask?
First of all, B.B stands for Blemish Balm cream, a supposed celebrity secret to naturally flawless looking skin. It was also intended for post-ops providing gentle coverage while giving your skin its needed moisture, nutrients for healing, anti-wrinkle, whitening, and reducing inflammation purposes all with the help of protective SPF ingredients. Sounds like a little fountain of youth in a tube doesn't it? There are so many companies that produce BB creams but through some readings, Hanskin seem to be the most renowned, this however is still a personal opinion. If I were more fluent in the korean language, I would definitely investigate further but unfortunately, my first language is english.
According to the back of this product, I'm reading that this product contains aloe, Vitamin B, adenosine, arbutin, titanium dioxide, somethings I've never heard of, and some parabens for preservation.
The first thing I noticed about this product is that it's very gentle. Through the use of retinol based products, a week or so throughout the month I have ridiculously raw skin. When I apply 'MakeUp Forever Invisible HD Foundation' it definitely stings along with anything else I apply on my face. This however does not! Smooth sailing!
-In terms of coverage, it's very sheer. Almost like a tinted moisturizer but that being said, it would definitely be the best tinted moisturizer I've used yet! It still manages to even out skin tone and spread out beautifully like it's my own skin.
-Staying power, surprisingly longer lasting than expected..I had used this throughout my trip in Mexico and it standed against all the sweating and heat associated with the carribeans! I did however top it off with loose powder and I must say, applying a loose powder to set is a must.
-My skin has not reacted with this product at all... did not cause breakouts nor irritation.
-Anti-aging, whitening, effects I can't say I've noticed any improvement in my skin, however it has not caused further damage.
-The spf has definitely helped weed out the bad effects of the sun! I used this throughout my stay in Mexico and it has lessened the freckling effect of the sun to my face! woot!
Once I'm finished with my HD foundation, I will never go back to foundation! BB cream all the way!
I've also sampled the Super Magic BB Cream from Hanskin and ICS and the coverage is definitely heavier.
First of all, B.B stands for Blemish Balm cream, a supposed celebrity secret to naturally flawless looking skin. It was also intended for post-ops providing gentle coverage while giving your skin its needed moisture, nutrients for healing, anti-wrinkle, whitening, and reducing inflammation purposes all with the help of protective SPF ingredients. Sounds like a little fountain of youth in a tube doesn't it? There are so many companies that produce BB creams but through some readings, Hanskin seem to be the most renowned, this however is still a personal opinion. If I were more fluent in the korean language, I would definitely investigate further but unfortunately, my first language is english.
According to the back of this product, I'm reading that this product contains aloe, Vitamin B, adenosine, arbutin, titanium dioxide, somethings I've never heard of, and some parabens for preservation.
The first thing I noticed about this product is that it's very gentle. Through the use of retinol based products, a week or so throughout the month I have ridiculously raw skin. When I apply 'MakeUp Forever Invisible HD Foundation' it definitely stings along with anything else I apply on my face. This however does not! Smooth sailing!
-In terms of coverage, it's very sheer. Almost like a tinted moisturizer but that being said, it would definitely be the best tinted moisturizer I've used yet! It still manages to even out skin tone and spread out beautifully like it's my own skin.
-Staying power, surprisingly longer lasting than expected..I had used this throughout my trip in Mexico and it standed against all the sweating and heat associated with the carribeans! I did however top it off with loose powder and I must say, applying a loose powder to set is a must.
-My skin has not reacted with this product at all... did not cause breakouts nor irritation.
-Anti-aging, whitening, effects I can't say I've noticed any improvement in my skin, however it has not caused further damage.
-The spf has definitely helped weed out the bad effects of the sun! I used this throughout my stay in Mexico and it has lessened the freckling effect of the sun to my face! woot!
Once I'm finished with my HD foundation, I will never go back to foundation! BB cream all the way!
I've also sampled the Super Magic BB Cream from Hanskin and ICS and the coverage is definitely heavier.
Labels: Skin Care

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home