Thursday, February 12, 2009

Revitlash? Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to die for? LiLash?

Asian women (and boys?) who are cursed with no eye brows, and skimpy sparse eye lashes..this product may turn your frown upside down! I was quite skeptical about this product in the beginning. The first commercial I saw was the Korean Advertisement for Revitalash. I guess many women don't really care about the science behind most products...as long as they claim it'll work and is the best, most women I know will get suckered in immediately. But inorder for a commercial to convince me, it's gonna take a wee bit more than that. Apparently this product was accidently discovered while treating the eye ailment glaucoma. The active ingredient bimatoprost rendered side effects such as longer and thicker lashes. now that's a side effect I can live with! The downside, a tube of this stuff costs around 150$ but a tube will last you for a good 5 months. It is worth the trade off? I'm about to find out! Stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home