LouBou Drools =)....
I've been browsing the Spring/Summer collections for this year, and I've noticed like most spring/summer seasons, the colors consisted of many lively colors to really brighten up the atmosphere for some dark economic times ahead. I truthfully don't understand the logic reasoning behind the color scheme considering the consumers who would afford these kinds of apparel normally should never worry about their financial state or of the finances of anyone else who live with no finances to even manage. Here's a few that have caught my eye so far.
An oldie classic but a goodie, how prettty must you be shoes??? I would wear you anywhere! except to long walks or even shopping...definitely no..but I still find you lovely~~
An oldie classic but a goodie, how prettty must you be shoes??? I would wear you anywhere! except to long walks or even shopping...definitely no..but I still find you lovely~~Labels: Fashion


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home