Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*sigh* FINALS!

I really should be studying right now but much like my last post, I just can't. I have just 2 more finals to go. One and the only one I'm really worried about is tomorrow..but what am I doing? of course on the laptop wasting more time! I'm not so much worried about my 2nd one just because I already have an A anyway..I'm sure maintaining it won't be so difficult. =) It's been a long while since my last post and the gaps seem to becoming longer and longer and I do apologize for that. This summer will definitely be different and posts will be alot more frequent I promise! *wink*

So, a couple things I wanted to mention to everyone. Hot yoga, hot yoga, hot yoga! It is one the best things you could for yourself. I must warn you however that you will sweat like you've never sweat before! but that's what I love about it. It feels like a thorough release of the built up toxins in your body. You must drink lots of water, to replenish your body of the loss of course, and try to push, push and push yourself in perfecting those poses and never! never look over to another person because I assure you, you will laugh and break your concentration. It's just amazing..you must try!

So, I did a little internet splurging yesterday. I really shouldn't be just because, well I'm currently unemployed. I'm hoping that will change soon because there are too many things I need to purchase for the summer and of course I need to be able to afford my summer vacations! I'm also trying to turn in a new leaf by not wasting my days..sometimes, sleeping in feels soo good but anymore, I just feel like a useless blob. Once my finals are over I'm writing my resume and applying everywhere! I must...yes, I must. So I purchased a few things, 5 eyeshadows, 2 blushes , lipstick, 3 lipglosses, 3 blouses, yes, 3 but they're all independently unique and so adorable! and last but not least a high waist skirt..
when I write that out, it sounds like quite alot of goodies but to me, that list is so incomplete!

Couple more items to add onto the list eventually are...Baby Quasar Red & Blue, a nourishing lip balm, summer foundation, eyebrow tint kit, and more summer clothes! urgh, so many things to buy and so little income...*sigh*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home