Heading to the white sandy beaches!
Finally, the plan to sink my feet into white sandy beaches and enjoy a deep relaxation in Mexico is here! I will be leaving on March 23, and I still can't seem to get around to believing that it's finally happening! I've been dying to go for the longest time but like all plans, there were always excuses to delay, delay and delay some more.
Despite the following reasons:
-financial burden
-missing school
-my parents will flip that i'm missing school
-2 assignments are due the day I come back
-I'm in no shape to be wearing a bikini
-my loverboy won't even be joining me
I am still going! why? I need to enjoy life just a little more and afterall, a vacation is WAAAAYY overdue. Also I need to mention that I'm getting a killer deal thanks to my BFF. Perhaps this vacation would provide a little "perspective". I do need time to get away for even a little while.
I'm feeling a little restless these days, perhaps I have alot on my mind.
-2 midterms next week
-incorporating workouts
-worrying about what to eat (yes, it's a chore)
-the fact that my father is in korea and I have absolutely no idea whether if my passport is still valid, not to mention my mom being alone in Jasper and needing a daily check up
-needing to take a trip down to Jasper this weekend in the blizzarding snow
-fixing my pappi's computer
-checking up on his car every couple days
-wondering why the skin care products I ordered online for my mom has still not arrived
-wondering why my order online hasn't arrived
-grocery shopping
-the psychotic weather (warm, freezing, warm, -30, warm, blizzarding)
-pre-conditioning my skin for the sun
-vaccines
-research on health safety in Mexico
-research on effective sunscreens (my curse for sensitive skin)
-pick up life insurance for the trip
-know what's needed for the trip
-shop for bikini's and necessities
-finish assignments
-make a resume
-find a job
-manage finances
It may not seem much to you, perhaps this your typical everyday worries! But for me especially now, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. *sigh*
Despite the following reasons:
-financial burden
-missing school
-my parents will flip that i'm missing school
-2 assignments are due the day I come back
-I'm in no shape to be wearing a bikini
-my loverboy won't even be joining me
I am still going! why? I need to enjoy life just a little more and afterall, a vacation is WAAAAYY overdue. Also I need to mention that I'm getting a killer deal thanks to my BFF. Perhaps this vacation would provide a little "perspective". I do need time to get away for even a little while.
I'm feeling a little restless these days, perhaps I have alot on my mind.
-2 midterms next week
-incorporating workouts
-worrying about what to eat (yes, it's a chore)
-the fact that my father is in korea and I have absolutely no idea whether if my passport is still valid, not to mention my mom being alone in Jasper and needing a daily check up
-needing to take a trip down to Jasper this weekend in the blizzarding snow
-fixing my pappi's computer
-checking up on his car every couple days
-wondering why the skin care products I ordered online for my mom has still not arrived
-wondering why my order online hasn't arrived
-grocery shopping
-the psychotic weather (warm, freezing, warm, -30, warm, blizzarding)
-pre-conditioning my skin for the sun
-vaccines
-research on health safety in Mexico
-research on effective sunscreens (my curse for sensitive skin)
-pick up life insurance for the trip
-know what's needed for the trip
-shop for bikini's and necessities
-finish assignments
-make a resume
-find a job
-manage finances
It may not seem much to you, perhaps this your typical everyday worries! But for me especially now, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. *sigh*
Labels: Random Rambles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home