An apology..
I'm frankly angry at myself for disappearing for the past 5 months! How did I completely disregard my blog when I had nothing but time this summer? where have I been? what have I been doing will all be updated all on this one specific apologetic blog...
To start off, I deeply do apologize for disappearing on you like this. I had to visit my old favorite past time vice, disappearing off the face of the planet for reasons I can't explain. Lazyness? most probably...uninspired? absolutely...stressed? maybe a teeny bit. However, what matters most is that I've returned while in the past, I would've most likely buried this blog hidden deeply in my guilt filled conscious part of my brain. I have returned with an ethusiastic state of mind and willingness to apply effort...
I've stayed with my boyfriend in Calgary this summer, ignoring my parents wishes for spending the summer in Jasper along with every other summer that I feel has been wasted there...miserably. Regardless of how I feel of the times spent there, the byproduct of actually enjoying my summer elsewhere is guilt. My parents are past the point of retirement and their age is definitely catching up with them. I realize that my help is needed more everyday and they remind me of that fact clearly. They live oblivious to the most obvious things simply because of a language barrier and it aches to see it, which probably is the reason for not wanting to visit in the first place. I'm almost 25 with school still unfinished, and a life that hasn't even begun and I just wish to spend what i have remaining of what my so called golden years with a dash of memorable moments. Wanting to have something to hold onto shouldn't be associated with guilt.
I worked at Bubblemania cafe during the summer, and one of the rarest times where I looked forward to heading to work was to this one. The summer months are their busiest time and I mean busy in the sense that there's not even a single moment to think! rarely would you sit uselessly soaking up the time of leisure. Surrounded by hard working beautiful individuals who work and live hard day to day really made me enjoy my stay in Calgary and am so glad to have gotten to know them because it really was a priviledge.
The last week of August, my boyfriends parents decided on a family vacation but this particular one, I was included. They've made endless efforts into making my stay as comfortable and welcoming as possible but to top it off, they've decided to take me off to a vacation with them. We visited San Fran, L.A and Vegas in the span of 6 days! The vacation mostly consisted of all the shopping outlets in vicinity and eating eating eating! I've actually encounted a fast food chain that I would most likely eat at least once a week if it available where I lived! Church's chicken is the best chicken I've tried thus far, and their honey buttered biscuits are literally a heaven on earth! a must try for those of you who get a chance to visit the states! The shopping I have to say is far superior than shopping where I live however, next time I visit LA...I'm going for at least 2 weeks! <3 <3 <3 CALI! =D
So, out of my entired shopping bonanza trip, I haven't caused too much damage...2 pairs of jeans, 3 shirts, a small clutch, and 2 necklaces...pretty weak once I think about it.
There's a pair of shoes that I cannot stop thinking about however and I wish I could find them here but unfortunately...that's a far fetched thought. CRY!!!!!!
To start off, I deeply do apologize for disappearing on you like this. I had to visit my old favorite past time vice, disappearing off the face of the planet for reasons I can't explain. Lazyness? most probably...uninspired? absolutely...stressed? maybe a teeny bit. However, what matters most is that I've returned while in the past, I would've most likely buried this blog hidden deeply in my guilt filled conscious part of my brain. I have returned with an ethusiastic state of mind and willingness to apply effort...
I've stayed with my boyfriend in Calgary this summer, ignoring my parents wishes for spending the summer in Jasper along with every other summer that I feel has been wasted there...miserably. Regardless of how I feel of the times spent there, the byproduct of actually enjoying my summer elsewhere is guilt. My parents are past the point of retirement and their age is definitely catching up with them. I realize that my help is needed more everyday and they remind me of that fact clearly. They live oblivious to the most obvious things simply because of a language barrier and it aches to see it, which probably is the reason for not wanting to visit in the first place. I'm almost 25 with school still unfinished, and a life that hasn't even begun and I just wish to spend what i have remaining of what my so called golden years with a dash of memorable moments. Wanting to have something to hold onto shouldn't be associated with guilt.
I worked at Bubblemania cafe during the summer, and one of the rarest times where I looked forward to heading to work was to this one. The summer months are their busiest time and I mean busy in the sense that there's not even a single moment to think! rarely would you sit uselessly soaking up the time of leisure. Surrounded by hard working beautiful individuals who work and live hard day to day really made me enjoy my stay in Calgary and am so glad to have gotten to know them because it really was a priviledge.
The last week of August, my boyfriends parents decided on a family vacation but this particular one, I was included. They've made endless efforts into making my stay as comfortable and welcoming as possible but to top it off, they've decided to take me off to a vacation with them. We visited San Fran, L.A and Vegas in the span of 6 days! The vacation mostly consisted of all the shopping outlets in vicinity and eating eating eating! I've actually encounted a fast food chain that I would most likely eat at least once a week if it available where I lived! Church's chicken is the best chicken I've tried thus far, and their honey buttered biscuits are literally a heaven on earth! a must try for those of you who get a chance to visit the states! The shopping I have to say is far superior than shopping where I live however, next time I visit LA...I'm going for at least 2 weeks! <3 <3 <3 CALI! =D
So, out of my entired shopping bonanza trip, I haven't caused too much damage...2 pairs of jeans, 3 shirts, a small clutch, and 2 necklaces...pretty weak once I think about it.
There's a pair of shoes that I cannot stop thinking about however and I wish I could find them here but unfortunately...that's a far fetched thought. CRY!!!!!!
Labels: Random Rambles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home