Happy New Year! 2 months later.
I have...been distant. I can't over this feeling of being overwhelmed lately because I am now taking a full course load. Infact, I should be doing many other school related work other than typing here on my blog; however, after reading other people' blogs and how they express their emotions writing about the things they love, makes me envious. I want to do that, and I was suppose to be doing just that! A new year has started and I shall start by saying that it is one of my NY resolutions to focus more onto this blog. Figure out the ways to making this blog..well, ME!
I'm proud to say that I've hurdled over my nicotine addiction, six months ago. Now, I am on my way to a healthier new me! I want to make exercise a regular routine, eat healthy, and focus on doing the things I love with the people I love. I don't have time to waste on things that will have little meaning in the end. I must recognize and prioritize!
Enough for now.
I'm proud to say that I've hurdled over my nicotine addiction, six months ago. Now, I am on my way to a healthier new me! I want to make exercise a regular routine, eat healthy, and focus on doing the things I love with the people I love. I don't have time to waste on things that will have little meaning in the end. I must recognize and prioritize!
Enough for now.
Labels: Random Rambles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home