My Holy Grail in Skincare, Microdermabrasion.
I childishly believed not too long ago, that my problematic acne prone skin may be resolved with endless research coupled with trials of topicals over the counter. Afterall, I have visited the doctor, have been prescribed several different types of antibiotics and topicals which yielded pathetic results. I figured if I was gonna be the guinea pig for a doctor, might as well be the guinea pig of my own research because clearly, he was just as confused as I was. My morale would still remain true if I was stuck with the doctor I've previously had and I still do relish in the idea of solving my own problems and issues because it leaves a sense of accomplishment and independence. However, my relatively large head began to shrink from that aspect because simply...it was failing. I will however salvage the remaining dignity I have left and say that my skin is much better now than in the past.
Hello Micro! my new Bff. It cleans your pores, it smoothes out your skin and it just feels damn goood. <3 you!
Hello Micro! my new Bff. It cleans your pores, it smoothes out your skin and it just feels damn goood. <3 you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home