Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back from Mexico!

Oooh, it's been awhile since my last post. It is the month of finals and last assignments afterall so I've been a tad busy. Even right now, I should be working on the remaining last assignments but my brain is pulling me to the opposite direction! the direction being anywhere but to my hw! I'm such a procrastinator, and I sometimes wonder if that'll ever change.. I'm hoping it will sooner or later...I can only hope to grow up one day.
So mexico was definitely a vacation I needed. Desperately needed to get away from the cold and just get away from alot of things, even for just a little while. Here will be some pictures of beauty I was surrounded by the whole week!


Lobby







Me, Jess, & Grace!



Grace and Me =)








Took alot of guts to post this!




Our Room!










Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DluxEdition.com said...

Looks like you had fun! Wish i could go too!

May 6, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home